Being a Marketing Director at Transit? It means participating in the growth of a Quebec company that has the wind in its sails. It means working on stimulating projects within a company for which the status quo is not an option. It’s having the opportunity to make a difference on a daily basis. It’s having the chance to develop your skills and do what you love! And it also means finally being able to enjoy a REAL work-family balance! Yes, there are so many good reasons to join our #TeamTransit!
- Schedule : 37.5h/week
- Work model : Hybrid (3 days a week on site, at the Lévis head office)
- Develop the company’s communication et promotion strategy regarding its products and services through traditional, digital and event media.
- Coordinate and plan the operations of the marketing department.
- Work with the board of directors to establish a common strategy to ensure the growth and profitability of the company.
- Ensure human resources management of the marketing team (5 people): hiring, integration, training, assessment, monitoring, etc.
- Ensure the planning, coordination and control of marketing department projects: organization of work, communication and monitoring of objectives and performance indicators, meetings, planning resources, management of relationships with suppliers and business partners, etc.
- Ensure that marketing projects meet the various performance criteria (quality, delivery times, costs, etc.).
- Define and implement the annual marketing plan to promote the company, its products and services and achieve the objectives.
- Coordinate the creation and manage the different brands of products.
- Establish the product marketing plan on traditional, digital, and social platforms and ensure its achievement.
- Plan new products or product lines launches.
- Coordinate the creation and distribution of marketing tools for our products: brochures, newsletters, presentations, content, advertising campaigns on the web, etc.
- Ensure the communication link between the Sales, Products, and Purchasing departments regarding marketing advertising campaigns.
- Collect information, analyze data and prepare summary reports on the results of marketing actions to ensure ROI.
- Monitor, analyze and present performance indicators and recommend the changes necessary for the optimization and effectiveness of marketing actions.
- Coordinate participation in activities, events and/or trade shows.
- Provide leadership that promotes cohesion and commitment.
- Insurance and group RRSP.
- Annual bank of flexible leave.
- Discounts on our auto parts and accessories.
- Mechanical workshop on site with a mechanic at your service.
- Gym with showers and sports allowance.
- And more!
- Our Levis head office now occupies an area of 150,000 square feet.
- We offer you a working environment at the cutting edge of technology, bright and modern…with the most gorgeous cafeteria in town.
- Company in the Top 30 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
To join our team, you need :
- BAC in marketing or related field.
- MBA in marketing (an asset).
- 5 years or more of experience in a marketing management role.
- Experience in traditional and digital marketing.
- Experience in B2B and B2C marketing.
- Bilingualism (French-English) required due to the need to communicate in writing and orally with unilingual English-speaking and/or French-speaking colleagues.
- Knowledge of auto parts or aftermarket industry (an asset).
- Knowledge of the Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Creative, innovative, and visionary
- Strong management skills: planning, prioritization, organization, and coordination of work
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to make decisions
- Mobilizing leadership
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Why choose Transit?
To join a close-knit team and evolve in a growing Quebec company! We rely on a collaborative approach based on the initiative and involvement of every member of our team. Working with us means that you will have challenges that match your ambitions!
Transit is currently the largest wholesale distribution warehouse for automotive parts in Eastern Canada. If you are looking to fulfill your potential and are willing to help us achieve our most ambitious goals, now is the time!