Transit is looking for a Back End Programmer. You’re disciplined and you have great analytical and problem-solving skills? You’re a perfectionist all the while having an ease to communicate with others? On top of that, you’re a team player? Now we’re talking!
Your mission at Transit
Actively participate in the analysis and development of management solutions related to the operational needs of the company, either by contributing to the design of new business processes or by optimizing existing ones (ERP, API, BI, Ecommerce, etc).
Why choose Transit?
- To work on innovative and diversified IT projects using a variety of cutting-edge tools;
- To join a strong team and work in a friendly atmosphere where collaboration is the key to success;
- To have the chance to work with different people from different departments;
- Because you want your work to have a direct and significant implication;
- Because career opportunities are exciting;
- Because we offer you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge;
- And also, because working at Transit is a lot of FUN!
What we have for you
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule of 35h / week.
- Possibility of teleworking up to 4 days / week.
- Group Insurance.
- Group RRSP + DPSP.
- Floating holidays.
- Work-family balance.
- Continuous learning.
- Sports allowance.
- Gym with shower.
- Employee discounts.
- Social club.
- Casual dress code.
You are curious? We like that! Here is what we work with:
C#, .Net Core, TeamCity, MassTransit, Git, SQL
In your suitcase, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- At least 1 to 5 years of significant programming experience (including: .Net Core, C #).
- Good knowledge of SQL language.
- Good knowledge of data modeling.
- Good practices for continuous integration and source management.
- Bilingualism required (French, English) due to the need of oral and written communication with unilingual French or English-speaking collaborators.
And in addition to that you know the ERP SX.e from Infor, autoparts or the field of distribution? You have serious skills in your back pocket!